newsCO.com.au | FALSE ALARM: No New Missile Attack On Syrian Air Defenses, Pro-Assad Commander Says

April 17, 2018

BEIRUT (Reuters) – A false alarm led to Syrian air defense missiles being fired overnight and there was no fresh attack on Syria, a commander in the regional military alliance that backs the Syrian government told Reuters.

Syrian state TV reported overnight that anti-aircraft defenses had shot down missiles fired at an air base in the Homs area, and a media unit run by the Lebanese group Hezbollah said missiles had also targeted an air base near Damascus.

The commander, who spoke on condition of anonymity, attributed the malfunction to “a joint electronic attack” by Israel and the United States targeting the Syrian radar system.

The issue had been dealt with by Russian experts, the commander said.

★Jordan Duran-“Master Hypnotherapist & Coach Online, By Phone, In Person”

★BOOKr..“JUST Book Me On BOOKr”

★BLOGr..“Write it On BLOGr The Social Blog”

newsCO Top 10

Twitter—Girl Collection

Twitter—The New York Guardian

–Top Twitter To Follow:

Twitter—@newsCOflash

Twitter—@JordanDuran

Twitter—@BookrVIP

Twitter—@Juevelle

Twitter—@GossBOSSfans

Twitter—@GirlCollection

Twitter—@Checkusin

Checkusin—Cheapest Hotel – Flight Deals Online

newsCO.com.au #1 News in a FLASH – Contact Us

Article Categories:
Middle East

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *